NICKEL (Ni) FOAM
Nickel Foam is a low density permeable material that has a very high porosity with typically 75-95% of the volume consisting of void spaces. Nickel Foam has a wide variety of applications in heat exchangers, energy absorption, flow diffusion, lightweight optics and is used as a filter material for gas and liquid.
Marketech supplies high quality nickel foam for rechargeable battery applications. Our plates have proven to be excellent electrode substrates for Ni-Cd and Ni-H rechargeable batteries and hydrogen storage units.
Nickel Foam for Battery Cathode Substrate (1000mm length x 300mm width x 1.6mm thickness)
- Material: Nickel Foam, Purity> 99.99%
- Sold in roll only
- Length: 1m
- Width: 300mm
- Thickness: 1.6 mm
- Net weight: 104g
- Surface Density: 346g/m^2
- Porosity: ≥95% (80-110 Pores per Inch)
- Extensibility: Lengthwise≥5%; Widthwise≥12%
- Tensile Strength：Lengthwise≥1.25N/mm^2; Widthwise≥1.00N/mm^2